The terms and conditions apply to services contracted with Taxi Transfers Pinheiro for transfers (commonly referred to as transfers).
1. The company Táxis Pinheiro & Delmira, owner of the Taxi Transfer Pinheiro brand, is registered in Portugal (NIF 504 456 903), headquartered at Rua Alves Roçados nº 10, 8000-209 Faro, and registration number 4560 in the Register National Agency for Travel and Tourism (RNAVT).
2. All personal data that we receive from the client will be processed in accordance with the guidelines of the National Data Protection Commission in order to protect privacy and security.
3. We have all the insurance required by the legislation in force for our sector of activity.
4. All transfers contracted with Taxi Transfer Pinheiro are private transfers (private transfers), this means that you will not share the vehicle with other travelers.
5. Reservation changes must be made 48 hours before your arrival. We do not guarantee a positive response to changes requested in the past 48 hours.
6. One suitcase and one carry-on bag are provided per customer. Any extra luggage (for example, several bags per passenger, golf clubs, surfboards, bicycles) must be communicated when booking. We are not responsible if the assigned vehicle does not have the capacity to take any extra baggage not declared in the booking act.
7. All children and infants count towards the vehicle’s occupation, regardless of age, and therefore must be communicated at the time of booking.
8. Child seats are provided by us at no extra charge. We strongly recommend that you tell us the age of the children (in the field on the reservation form provided for this information) so that we can provide the seat that best suits the child’s age.
9. Depending on your destination and traffic conditions, we choose the best route to your destination. We privilege the use of the A22 motorway for your convenience and safety, at no extra cost.
10. For trips back to Faro airport, we will be at the agreed location about 15 minutes before the scheduled time. However, we cannot be held responsible for delays that occur for reasons beyond our control. In the event of a delay that occurs, we will contact the customer using the mobile phone contact provided on the reservation form.
11. Examples of circumstances that are beyond our control are:
• Road accidents that cause traffic delays or that require the road to be closed;
• Exceptional or severe weather conditions;
• Route changes in accordance with the orders of agents of the authority;
• Situations of disturbance of the civic order or acts of terrorism;
• Other unforeseen situations that cause delays in road traffic.
12. If the destination desired by the customer is an isolated location or without access directions (such as a house in an isolated location), it is the customer’s responsibility to provide the driver with the precise directions. Without an adequate itinerary, we cannot be responsible for not finding the destination.
13. If due to circumstances beyond our control it is not possible to transport our customer to their destination, we provide alternative transportation at no additional cost.
14. Outside Faro Airport, we reserve the right to wait at the combined pick-up point 20 minutes after the scheduled time. If for any reason you are late, go to the pick-up point and notify the driver or call the phone number provided on the booking receipt to inform you of the situation.
15. At Faro airport, we wait an hour after landing. If you have a problem with luggage or another unforeseen situation that delays your departure from the reserved arrival area, you must send a member of your group to notify the driver or call the telephone number provided on the booking receipt. We will be happy to wait but it is essential that you let us know.
16. We do not accept responsibility for damaged objects. Your objects are your sole responsibility.
17. We do not accept responsibility for items lost or lost in transit. In the event that a lost or forgotten object is found in a vehicle, we will do everything to identify its owner to contact you and arrange delivery.
18. Taxi Transfer Pinheiro reserves the right to refuse to transport customers under the influence of alcohol or drugs or any other situation that is considered a risk to our driver.
19. Smoking is not permitted in our vehicles. The consumption of food and drinks is also not allowed with the exception of water.
20. Any dispute or claim resulting from your interpretation of these terms and conditions of services provided by Taxi Transfers Pinheiro will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the Portuguese State Law.
21. Disputes or claims arising from the interpretation of these terms and conditions of services provided by Taxi Transfers Pinheiro (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Portuguese courts.
22. Any complaint or request for reimbursement must be made through the contact form on our website or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within a maximum period of one month from the date of service provision.